Nominating someone for the KHT North West Pride Awards is really easy. Choose a nomination category, check the criteria, fill in the details of your worthy nominee and enter!
Please note there is no event planned for 2016
Here are some FAQ’s
- What does KHT NWPA stand for? It stands for Katy Holmes Trust North West Pride Awards.
- What are the KHT NWPA? This is a fabulous Award Ceremony that recognises the wonderful inspirational people from across the North West region!
- How can I nominate? Take a look at the ‘Award Categories’ tab and choose which award you would like to nominate someone for. Click on the ‘Nominate’ tab and fill out the form! There are a list of simple rules to help you :)
- What information do I need to include in my nomination? As much information as possible! The more you tell us the better we get to know your special person. Please do not give out any personal details for children though (such as email address or phone number). All personal details must be for adults only.
- Will entries be treated confidentially? Yes. The information will only be seen by those people who need to see it including Judges and the KHT NWPA team.
- Will my nomination be considered for other categories even if I don’t choose that one initially? Yes. Please do not worry too much about the category you choose because the KHT NWPA team will be able to filter it for you :)
- Will the person I nominate be informed of their nomination? Yes they will. We also ask that you get the permission of the parents/guardians of any children you are nominating BEFORE you nominate them.
- Where do I send my entry? The entries are all submitted online via the ‘Nominate’ tab.
- Do I have to pay to nominate someone? What is the age limit for nominating a child or young person? No you do not have to pay to nominate. Awards are being to given children and young people aged from 4-18 and to Adults.
- How will I know if my nomination has been successful? You will recieve an email that informs you your nomination has been received. If your nominee goes on to win you will be notified of that too!
- Can I nominate more than once? Yes.
- Can I attend the awards ceremony? Due to limited seating only the award winners will be invited to the ceremony. Tickets will be on sale for this event shortly.
- What can I expect on the night of the ceremony? A night full of wonderful magical memories! All of us here at from the KHT NWPA team are working tirelessly to ensure that all the award winners will be treated like royalty and made to feel incredibly special. There will be some very special guests to give the evening that magical touch and a few surprises too!
- Are children allowed to come along? All children are welcome the tickets prices remain the same for all.
- What do i get in return for my sponsorship? You will receive as full a spectrum of media awareness as possible across the North West Region. You will also be projected out across various social media sites among the team. You wil be advertised in the brochure and on the NWPA website. Altogether there is an estimated reach of approx 1.5M people.
- How much are tickets? A table of ten is available for a £1000 donation to the Katy Holmes Trust and can be bought now. Individual tickets will be £100 each.
- What do I get for that? You will recieve a drink on arrival, a wonderful 3 course meal including coffee, a glass of champagne to toast, goodie bags to take away home and a fabulous night of entertainment! If you buy a table of ten you will also receive 3 bottles of wine on the table and little extras.
- Who organises the KHT NWPA and who should I contact with any questions? The team is made up of many wonderful people and led by David and Paula Holmes who are the founders of the Katy Holmes Trust. You can contact them directly via the ‘Contact’ tab. Your query will then be forwarded to the person best suited to answer your questions. You can expect a reply from either; David or Paula Holmes, John Jerrom, Del Wilden, Susan Burns or Kirsty Henshaw.
- How can I keep up to date with the lastest KHT NWPA news? Please sign up to our newsletter which can be found at the bottom of all the web pages on this website and follow us on Twitter and Facebook! Don’t forget to use the hashtag #NWPA2015