The winners for the first annual North West Pride Awards event are announced…….
This years winners are announced and we are very pleased and extremely proud to name the following people:
- Inspirational Child aged 4-7 years (boy) - ADAM NICHOLSON
- Inspirational Child aged 4-7 years (girl) - MATILDA MOFFATT
- Inspirational Child aged 8-11 years (boy) - ETHAN HIBBERT
- Inspirational Child aged 8-11 years (girl) - RACHEL ROXBURGH
- Exceptional Young Person aged 11-16 years (boy) - KYLE AND DANE EVANS
- Exceptional Young Person aged 11-16 years (girl) - OLIVIA RUSTON
- Exceptional Young Adult aged 16-18 years - CAMERON SMALL
- Most Outstanding Individual aged 4-18 years (boy) - DALE ZAPOROWSKI
- Most Outstanding Individual aged 4-18 years (girl) - SOFIA CROCKATT
- Medical Professional of the Year - DR RAO (The Christie Hospital)
- Nurse of the Year - JULIE SANDERSON (Whiston Hospital)
- Health Professional of the Year - RUTH THOMAS (North West Ambulance Service)
- KHT Fundraiser of the Year Award - JOANNE DUCKWORTH
- Most Inspirational Person - JULIE MORROW (Stoneygate Children’s Centre)
- Volunteer of the Year - DOROTHY BARTON
- Community Fundraiser of the Year - LISA BARKER
- Medical Team of the Year - WARD 84 (The Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital)
The judges have worked long and hard over their nominations and have told us just how proud they were to be a part of this process. It was extremely tough this year because there were so many amazing people who each deserved an award. We would like to thank our judges and everyone who took the time to nominate someone special.
We would of course like to congratulate our winners! We hope you feel wonderful knowing that you have won and we look forward to giving you a wonderful night to remember forever.